Subject: Attention Please,
From: "Western Union Nigeria" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Mar 2011 14:05:51 +0200

Attention Please,

Good day to you, we hope you are fine.  This message is from the Western Union
Money Transfer Nigeria.We just want to inform you that we have send you $5000
Dollars today. As a reward to you for using Western Union Money Transfer.  We
have search through our system and we notice that you have been patronizing us
by using Western Union Money Transfer to make fast and safe transaction.  So
we have decided to Reward you with the total sum of $280,000.00 Dollars from
our office here in Nigeria.

We know that this may seen to be a shock to you but you just have to accept
it. Because you deceived it. you have been our great customer and we have
found your names on our system as one of our patronage.  Please send us your
Names, address and telephone number so that we can complete this transaction
for you.

We have already put your funds worth $280,000.00 Dollars into our system and
this makes it impossible for us do take any amount from it as in adding to
your daily payment or reducing your daily payment.  So we hope that the daily
payment of $5000 Dollars is okay by you because there is no way we can
increase or decrease it. because we have already put it into our system  and
we have made an agreement to send you $5000 Dollars everyday.

The only thing that we can do is to send you the MTCN Number daily for you to
receive your money. Once you receive the first payment, let us know and we
will give you another MTCN Number. This is how we will be releasing your funds
until it is completed. We hope this is okay by you.

Please  kindly give us your information as stated below for us to be able to
complete the transaction:

Your name to receive the money:......................
Your Address as receiver:.....................
Your telephone number:.................
Country:....................

Keep using Western Union Money Transfer for your Fast and safe Transaction.
Email us on:  [email-masked]

Yes you can!!!

Best Regards,

Western Union Money Transfer.
Nigeria.
Call:  +234 8024591545