Subject: Fwd: FreedomSpeaks Announces Political API & Platform
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 22:50:54 EDT

Ellen

**************
Looking for simple solutions to your real-life financial 
challenges?  Check out WalletPop for the latest news and information, tips and 
calculators.
      (http://www.walletpop.com/?NCID=emlcntuswall00000001)

Subject: Fwd: FreedomSpeaks Announces Political API & Platform
From: "Barrett Brown" <[email-masked]>
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 13:11:50 -0400

This should be useful; see forwarded e-mail below. Some organization has
released a database of contact info for some 10,000 public officials. We'll
put it to good use, I'm sure.
Hope the trip went well. I've made a good amount of progress with everything
up here; got a Muscovite who works in film production to handle our videos,
and will be sticking some people under her as time goes on to handle some of
the grunt work involved in such things. I've also recruited the wife of the
New York Senate's Ways and Means Committee chair to work for us; she's an
atheist, rather witty, and a stay-at-home mom with plenty of free time, so
she'll be very helpful, particularly as our Albany contact. Am preparing for
a benefit concert which will probably occur after the elections; I've got a
guy to handle the details. Logos should finally be ready soon; our guy had
some technical difficulties and has been busy with preparations to move up
to NYC. More to come; get back to me when you've got some time. Also,
remember that I'll be in Africa from the 7th of October to the 20th or some
such, but will hopefully have regular e-mail access for the duration.

Thanks,

Barrett

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Jason Kiesel <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Sep 29, 2008 at 7:52 PM
Subject: FreedomSpeaks Announces Political API & Platform
To: [email-masked]

Hey Everyone,

Sorry for the mass mailing, but I just wanted to give my friends and family
a heads up on a new announcement regarding FreedomSpeaks. I'll be making an
announcement this tomorrow by way of a formal press release, and I'm really
excited about the possibilities this announcement will bring.

Tomorrow, September 30th, FreedomSpeaks will be releasing it's first version
of our API (Application Programming Interface). What this basically means is
we are making available pretty much all the data we've compiled (and will
continue to compile) on every official in our database. We've currently got
a database of over 10,000 public officials, and we're making their records
available to everyone. Cool stuff, right?

So if you're a software developer, or you know a software developer, be sure
to spread the word. If you have a blog or own a website, I'd love for you to
put my widget on your site. The url for the widget embed code is below. I'm
also attaching our official .PDF of the press release so you can check it
out. Not all the content is quite ready yet on our site, but it will be come
Tuesday. I still have a few loose ends to tie up, so I hope you understand.

Get your widget embed code here:

   http://www.freedomspeaks.com/citizen/widgets

A sample of one of our widgets can be seen on our MySpace Profile:

   http://www.myspace.com/speakoutbeheard

Here's a link to the official press release url:

http://content.freedomspeaks.com/news/freedomspeaks-announces-the-launch-of-their-api.aspx

Take care,
Jason A. Kiesel
Founder & CEO
Freedom Speaks, LLC
(310) 491-7919 [t]
(310) 861-6548 [f]